My Shining Care Instructions
Fashion Jewellery is fragile but when treated with respect will look fabulous and last for many years
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Statement Jewellery should be stored in the MY SHINING ARMOUR pouch provided to protect it from knocks, chemicals, extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals, which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household chores.
- Wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils that may have been on the skin.
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Lola & Gilbert pouches can be washed on a 30 degree delicate wash with no effect on text. However there may be a little shrinkage. We would advise spot cleaning instead.
- Bombay Duck Mugs are Handwash Only
Questions? Ask us here