- Fashion Jewellery is fragile but when treated with respect will look fabulous and last for many years
- Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Statement Jewellery should be stored in the MY SHINING ARMOUR pouch provided to protect it from knocks, chemicals, extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals, which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household chores.
- Wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils that may have been on the skin.
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Always store your bag away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather good from rain and moisture.
- Store your products in the My Shining Armour dust bag provided.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed dust your bag with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your bag on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Do not use your bag if wet to avoid color run into your clothes.
- Cowhide versions of the bags are made using the softest, most luxe cowhide we can source.
- Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.Over time hide may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction.
- Over time cowhide may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear, change the side your bag is wore on and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the cowhide brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.
Questions? Ask us here